The Vacuum Valve
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
All of ours vacuum valves are 100% leak tested.
The vacuum valves are 100% leak tested. These valves are the result of a long and careful development program designed to insure product quality, reliability, and value.
The vacuum valves will function reliably in applications ranging from semiconductor production system with chemical and particulate contamination. They can be used in rough vacuum, high vacuum (HV), or ultra-high vacuum (UHV) environment.
- Body: 304 S. S. (Other material available upon request)
- Poppet: 304 S. S. (Other material available upon request)
- Port ODs: 3/4 ~ 8 inch (19.05 ~ 203.2mm)
- Bellows: Welded AM-350(option)
- Position indicator: Option
- Solenoid: Option
- Seal: Viton O'ring
- Leak rate: 2× 10-9 std. CC. /second
- Pressure range: 2× 10-9 torr to 760 torr Viton seal bonnet
- Maximun pressure before opening: 1.2 Bar
- Operating air pressure: 4 ~ 6.5 kg/cm2
- Cycles until service: 3/4 to 2 inch (19.05 to 50.8mm) -- 500, 000 times
(full orifice open) 2.5 to 6 inch (63.5 to 152.4mm) -- 250, 000 times
8 inch to larger (203.2mm to larger) -- application dependent
- Bake-out limitation: 150° C Viton seal bonnet
Larger or special size available upon request, please contact us with your specific requirements.